STF Covid Information
Student Theatre and Film COVID-Safe Protocols
To keep yourselves and others safe, please adhere to the following guidelines whilst attending any Student Theatre and Film events.
Before you arrive
When you get here
- The first step should always be to consider how you're feeling. If you are unwell, have recently returned from overseas or have experienced cold or flu symptoms in the last 14 days we ask that you please respect the health and safety of others and not attend the performances. Please contact STF on firstname.lastname@example.org or 9479 1198 to inform us as soon as possible so we can re-release tickets.
- Because seats are limited, please book online.
- Please don’t print your ticket. We only need your booking name.
- Our doors will open 30 minutes prior to show time for a more efficient check-in.
- Please check in with Front of House as soon as you arrive.
- Once you have checked in, you’ll be seated in the theatre.
- Each performance venue has a strict capacity limit, as per government regulation. Only those with tickets to the performance will be admitted.
- STF has implemented a rigorous cleaning schedule, complying with DHHS and WorkSafe guidelines.
- High-touch areas are sanitised regularly.
- Automatic hand sanitiser stations are available throughout La Trobe University.
- Hand sanitiser and wipes will be available at Front of House.
- Please cough and sneeze into your elbow or a tissue and put the tissue in a bin and wash your hands with soap.
- Soap and hand drying facilities are available in bathrooms throughout La Trobe University.
- It is a condition of entry that all audience members adhere to these requirements at all times during their visit.
- We are required to keep your name and contract details for contact tracing purposes.
- Each member of your booking party will record their contact details using the La Trobe QR code system.
- Please consider downloading the COVID-Safe app.
- You will be required to carry a mask throughout the duration of your visit to indoor venues at La Trobe University, unless a lawful exception applies.
- In the instance that audience members cannot keep 1.5 meters distance from others, patrons will need to wear a mask.
- At the end of the performance, STF staff will direct you from your seats back to the foyer area. We ask that you keep up with physical distancing in the foyer.