Are you looking to map your career, expand your professional network and gain a competitive edge when applying for jobs? The La Trobe Career Ready Industry Mentoring Program is currently inviting motivated students to register as a mentee to engage with an industry mentor for the Semester 1 round, running 28th March to 24th June 2022.
The program runs for 12 weeks, 3 times each year (March to June; August to October & November to February) and is flexible for you and your mentor to tailor to your career aspirations and personal development. Registrations are now open.
What can you gain from the Industry Mentoring Program?
· Career guidance and advice from an industry professional, including La Trobe alumni
· Connect with industry and expand your professional network
· Develop confidence communicating with industry specific professionals
· Help map career progression
· Take part in professional development opportunities
· Open up further professional opportunities
· Counts towards the Career Ready Advantage Award
Learn more about the Industry Mentoring Program and REGISTER NOW.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact the Industry Mentoring Coordinator at email@example.com